Lords & Ladies Health & Safety Standards – November 2020
Throughout the course of the Covid-19 pandemic we have taken all reasonable and required safety measures in an effort to promote the safety of our staff and clients. We are continuing with our stringent health & sanitation protocols to ensure the safety, comfort, and well being of all. It is our goal to ensure that your visit be as warm, welcoming, and luxurious as you’ve grown to know, love, and expect from Lords & Ladies.
THE WELCOME EXPERIENCE
- If you’re not feeling well for any reason or have experienced any symptoms of Covid-19 we kindly ask you to reschedule your visit.
- Please arrive as close to the time of your appointment as possible. When you pull up, you’ll notice “Text or Walk-In” signs throughout the parking lot. It is up to you to remain outside until your provider is ready, or simply walk up to the Front Desk to check in. We’re happy to assist you however you feel most comfortable.
- If you text, please Include:
- YOUR NAME
- TIME OF APPOINTMENT
- SERVICE PROVIDER NAME
- If you text, please Include:
- When you enter the salon, you’ll be greeted and a member of our staff will conduct a simple Covid-19 screening to confirm you’re well.
- We’ll askÂ :
- Are you currently experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19? Symptoms include:Fever (temp of 100.4+), shortness of breath, loss of sense of taste or smell, dry cough, runny nose, sore throat.
- Have you experienced symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to anyone experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
- We’ll askÂ :
- We will then provide you with hand sanitizer, and if necessary, a mask.
- Face Coverings
- Our entire L&L team will be wearing masks. You might not see it, but we’ll be smiling so big when we see you!
- Customers are required to wear masks, too. Don’t worry if you forgot yours or don’t have one of your own. We’re happy to provide a disposable mask for you to wear during your salon visit.
- Please find the “Order of the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health Requiring Universal Face Coverings” here.
- If you choose not to wear a mask, we’ll respectfully ask you to reschedule your visit until a future date when the face covering mandate has been lifted.
- We will honor exceptions to the face covering requirement as per the “Order of the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health Requiring Universal Face Coverings”, Page 3, Section 3 titled “Exceptions to Face Covering Requirement”.
- For the time being, please do not bring guests along for your appointment. (this includes adults and children).
- Of course, children with appointments are welcome and may be accompanied by an adult.
- All books and magazines have temporarily been removed. Feel free to bring a book to your appointment.
- Outside of your service provider performing your service, we’re observing social distancing whenever possible.
- “Try-me” areas and testers have been removed for the time being. Please kindly ask your service provider or any associate for assistance with your product purchases.
- During your visit to our MedSpa- we will ask that you keep your face covering on at all times when possible to perform your service. When necessary, with your permission, we may remove or adjust your mask to complete portions of your service. This protocol is in compliance with the Pennsylvania State Board of Cosmetology Guidance.
- “The client must wear a face covering at all times except when partial or temporary removal is necessary in order to receive such services.”
HOW WE’RE KEEPING THE SALON SQUEAKY CLEAN
- Our Sanitation Attendant will be completing a thorough cleaning checklist, sanitizing all high-touch and high-traffic areas of the salon all throughout the day.
- Before and after every client, your Service Provider will be cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing all station surfaces, tools, and other implements required to perform your service.
- Shampoo bowls will be cleaned after every use.
- As always, smocks, capes, and towels will be used only once and laundered after every customer or use.
- All Service Providers will be wearing masks or face shields.
- Hand washing is the gold standard, but in addition, you’ll notice hand sanitizer throughout the salon and on every station.
- All Service Providers and your Front Desk Team have completed additional sanitation classes focused on Covid-19 preparedness.
- For your comfort and to provide further assurance, we’ve placed plexiglass space dividers, where necessary, between stations.
- Plexiglass partitions will be in place in the nail department.
- As always, our salons will continue to be professionally cleaned during off hours.
Our main priority is creating a safe and welcoming experience for all and safely continue doing what we know and love… helping to make you look and feel your best, from the outside in. We look forward to seeing you in our salon and medspa and thank you for your continued support and patience during these trying times.
Our protocols have been designed in accordance with the PENNSYLVANIA GUIDANCE FOR COSMETOLOGY SALONS. We hope you’ll see that we’re doing our part to help keep you safe at the salon! If you have any questions or feedback about your service, please email GuestServices@lordsandladiessalons.com.