Buy Kerastase Hair Care Products in Reading, PA
The best place for you to buy Kerastase hair care products in Reading, PA is at Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa. We have been serving men, women, and children’s hair care and beauty needs for more than 30 years.
Our family owned business has grown over the last three decades to incorporate seven full-service salon locations. We offer exceptional beauty industry advice, service, and products. Our more than 200 professionals are ready and willing to serve you.
The staff at Lords & Ladies are highly educated, trained, and experienced and would like to share that expertise with you. In fact, we would like to share what we know about the history of shampoo so that you can make an informed decision on the products you purchase.
Kerastase’s line of beauty products includes shampoos and cleansers for healthier hair. In addition to Kerastase products, we offer a number of well-known brands, including Cezanne, Eufora, L’Oreal, and more.
The History of Shampoo
Believe it or not, shampoo has only been utilized for a little over 100 years. It has an interesting history, has inspired the titles of movies, has been used for the sake of cleansing the environment, and has been integrated into modern pop culture. Historically, these are some things you might find interesting about its popularity growth:
- Hans Schwarzkopf created the first shampoo. It was in powder form with a violet scent. It first became available in drugstores in Germany in 1903. That was the first year you didn’t have to make your own at home.
- Breck Shampoo made history in 1975 by including an African American woman, Donna Alexander, in their ads. She was studying veterinary science at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Between the years of 1936 and 1976, there were 200 women who appeared in Breck Shampoo ads. Some of them are names you should be familiar with: Farrah Fawcett, Brooke Shields, and Cheryl Tiegs.
- In 1978, Kim Bassinger started advertising Body on Tap. The shampoo included 1/3 beer, and customers were informed not to drink it.
- Pantene made history in its own right by creating the first 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner combination in 1986.
- At the Maison Margiela’s Fall Couture Show in 2017, Eugene Souleiman, a hair stylist, had his models walk down the runway with shampoo suds in their hair.
- Experts predict that the shampoo market, globally, will have a $31.9 billion value by 2022.
Obviously, shampoo has an interesting history. In fact, one brand, used by Kim Kardashian, saw a 312% increase in its sales once people discovered she used it. It is apparent that shampoo’s future will continue to be both prosperous and unique.
So, when you seek to buy Kerastase hair care products in Reading, PA, or any other brand, be sure to get them at Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa. If you have any questions about the products we sell, give us a call at (844) 725-6655.
7 Locations Throughout Berks County & Montgomery County, PA
12 Ingot Drive
Blandon, PA 19510
Wanting to expand our scope in Berks County, a property was purchased for our Fleetwood Salon, which opened it’s doors in June 2007. This, our fourth salon, was the first one to be built from the ground up….Learn more
Book Online or call (844) SALONLL