Buy Men’s Hair Products in Reading, PA
Searching for the best place to buy men’s hair products in Reading, PA? Look no further than Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa. With more than 30 years in this industry, our professional hair care experts can give you exceptional advice.
Our family owned business has been providing full-service beauty care to men, women, and children for over three decades. We are an industry leader in education and are home to more than 200 beauty professionals. At Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa, we are dedicated to customer service and look forward to providing you with the best advice about men’s hair products.
All You Need to Know About Men’s Hair & Products
Gone are the days of just washing and drying your hair, gentlemen. The minimalist idea of men’s hair care had changed significantly over the years and that might mean you are drowning in products you don’t even know how to use, or whether you should.
Men’s interest in their own appearance has grown and so has the number of options available to them. So, since your hair is pretty much your number one accessory, you are probably wondering how best to care for it and what you need to put in and on it.
Obviously, your health can greatly affect the condition of your hair, so we want you to be aware of the fact that the most important nutrient for healthy hair is: protein. Complex carbohydrates aren’t bad either because your hair will need that energy to grow. And, don’t ditch the water, hydration isn’t just about skin and organs, it’s important for your hair as well!
Exercise and iron are important too. Iron will increase your hair cell proteins, and exercise boosts circulation to your scalp allowing your hair to get all the nutrients you are attempting to provide for it.
Now that you have the health portion, you are probably wondering what products you will actually need. So, here’s our advice on that topic:
- Shampoo. No one wants dirty hair. Shampoo is specifically designed to get rid of debris, excess oils and product residues. But you don’t have to wash your hair every day. If you don’t sweat excessively, or have oily hair, you can limit it to a few times each week.
- Conditioner. Shampoos can strip away moisture. This is why it is important to use conditioner. Do this each time you shampoo.
- Pomade. This one is preferential, but if you like the slick, high-shine look, you will need pomade. Avoid it if you have fine or thinning hair otherwise you will be drawing attention to the problem areas.
- Styling Cream. Low maintenance men will appreciate the light finish this offers to their styles. It won’t hold long or well, but it’s great for guys with thin or fine hair.
- Gel. Probably the most popular men’s hair product available, gel is really only good for mohawks and other styles that are in need of serious hold.
- Hairspray. This is the final act on the show, or hair design. It will give your hair the structural support it needs to remain just where you put it.
Of course, there are a number of other great products to consider, but if you are hoping to buy men’s hair products in Reading, PA, this should be a great start. And, taking a trip to the Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa located in Reading will definitely help you determine what you really need. Feel free to browse our online shop, or give one of our experts a call at (844) 725-6655 for additional advice.
7 Locations Throughout Berks County & Montgomery County, PA
12 Ingot Drive
Blandon, PA 19510
Wanting to expand our scope in Berks County, a property was purchased for our Fleetwood Salon, which opened it’s doors in June 2007. This, our fourth salon, was the first one to be built from the ground up….Learn more
Book Online or call (844) SALONLL