Buy Revision Skincare Products in Reading, PA
Want to buy Revision Skincare products in Reading, PA? Stop by the Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa located there. We have been providing beauty and hair care services to men, women, and children since 1984.
Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa is a family owned business with seven full-service salon locations throughout Berks and Montgomery Counties. We are home to over 200 beauty industry professionals including: Registered Nurses, Massage Therapists, Estheticians, and many others.
Whatever questions you might have about your hair or skin care regime, our experts can offer you exceptional advice and service. In fact, we’d like to share with you some much needed information about eye creams and treatments, some of the powerful moisturizing treatments from Revision Skincare.
Top 3 FAQs about Using Eye Cream
Your eyes are where your age will present its first visible signs. The skin around your eyes is exceedingly thin. Add this to the fact that this area of your face lacks oil ducts, and it is all the more vulnerable to wrinkle formation. So, when you don’t take care of your skin, it becomes more fragile as the elastin fibers within it lose their resiliency.
Luckily, there are tons of ways to help protect the skin around your eyes. A daily eye cream is generally your best weapon against these signs of aging. But you probably have a lot of questions about which products are best and how to use them. Therefore, we are providing you with the answers to these top 3 FAQs about using eye cream:
- When is it best to apply eye cream? Honestly, you will be better off if you apply eye cream twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. You can opt for two different products or consistently apply just one. Just be sure you carefully read the instructions as some are specifically formulated for different times of day.
- Are there any hints or tips you could provide? Here’s some great advice that will help you get the most of your eye cream regimen:
- Tap a pea-sized amount along the orbital bone. Don’t rub. Use your ring finger to tap it in place. Your ring finger will cause the least amount of damage to this area.
- Don’t put any on your eyelids, and be careful not to get too close to your eyes. There are fewer pores in this part of your face, so you run the risk of the product traveling if you aren’t careful about its placement.
- Let it sit for a couple of minutes before you add another product, like makeup, on top of the cream.
- At what point in my routine should I apply the eye cream? We understand that skin care routines can be confusing and knowing what order is going to be the most beneficial isn’t always easy. Eye cream applications are no different. Basically, just make sure your eye cream happens after any serum use and before you apply moisturizers.
You can buy eye cream when you buy Revision Skincare products in Reading, PA at the Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa there, or visit our online shop. You can also get more advice from our skin care specialists by calling (844) 725-6655.
7 Locations Throughout Berks County & Montgomery County, PA
12 Ingot Drive
Blandon, PA 19510
Wanting to expand our scope in Berks County, a property was purchased for our Fleetwood Salon, which opened it’s doors in June 2007. This, our fourth salon, was the first one to be built from the ground up….Learn more
Book Online or call (844) SALONLL