Buy Salon Products Reading, PA
Have you been looking to buy salon products in Reading, PA? Your search can end at Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa. With 35+ years of experience in the beauty industry, our experts can help you understand the benefits of buying salon products.
Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa is a family owned business established in 1984. Over these years in the beauty industry, we have been able to expand to seven locations in Berks and Montgomery Counties. You can find our salons in Exeter, Sinking Spring, Douglasville, Perkiomenville, Pottstown, Gilbertsville, and Fleetwood. In those salons (and online), you will find exceptional salon products, including brands like: Avene, Cezanne, Davines, Eufora, Kerastase, and L’Oreal.
So Why Buy Salon Products?
When you buy your products from the salon that cares for your hair instead of at a brick and mortar retail store, you have a number of benefits. There are plenty of reasons you should buy salon-based products, but here are the top reasons from our hair care experts:
- Getting the right product. It is really easy to buy the wrong product for your hair. When you purchase the product from the salon, your stylist can help guide you toward the perfect product for you. He or she knows about your coloring, your split ends, your hair’s texture and density, and all the other things you only think you understand. Besides, when you put the wrong product on your new haircut you can totally sabotage the look.
- Product freshness and authenticity. If you have found a place that purports to sell salon products at significantly discounted prices, you should immediately see a red flag. Knock-off products are all over the internet. All you have to do is a quick search for name brand shoes or sunglasses, and you will quickly find irreputable dealers peddling their fake wares. Salon product knock-offs are just as prevalent. When you purchase your products from a salon you know, you are getting the real deal and can be sure the product hasn’t passed its expiration date or been diluted.
- Frequent buyer and loyalty programs. Looking for savings on potentially counterfeit products is far riskier than signing up for your salon’s frequent buyer or loyalty programs. If you feel like getting a discount on your products is a necessary perk, these programs will meet your needs while simultaneously providing you with legitimate products.
- You’re helping your stylist out. Many salons give their stylists bonuses for selling their retail products. Or they attach those sales to continuing education opportunities. You want your stylist to be up to date on the latest trends and techniques, so purchasing your products through him or her, can help guarantee that he or she will get the training necessary to ensure your hair continues to look amazing.
- Benefit the local economy. Salons like Lords & Ladies are small businesses, so all your purchases help the local economy. When you support small businesses, you are ensuring that the big box and chain stores don’t take over.
Buy salon products in Reading, PA from Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa and enjoy the many benefits! Stop by one of our seven locations. We are open seven days a week for you to make a product purchase. Or give us a call at (844) 725 6655 for answers to your questions.
7 Locations Throughout Berks County & Montgomery County, PA
12 Ingot Drive
Blandon, PA 19510
Wanting to expand our scope in Berks County, a property was purchased for our Fleetwood Salon, which opened it’s doors in June 2007. This, our fourth salon, was the first one to be built from the ground up….Learn more
Book Online or call (844) SALONLL