Buy SEVEN Luxury Hair Care Products Online
Looking to buy SEVEN luxury hair care products online? Your search can stop right here at Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa. We offer a host of excellent name brand hair care products like SEVEN, Cezanne, Davines, L’Oreal, Kerastase, and lots more.
Our family owned business has been servicing the beauty and hair care needs of men, women, and children for more than three decades. Over that time, we have expanded to incorporate seven full-service salon locations throughout Berks and Montgomery Counties. And, our experienced and highly trained staff can offer you loads of advice when it comes to which products are best for your hair.
Have you considered purchasing a salt spray like Beach Spray by SEVEN? Wondering how best to use it? What it does? And whether or not it’s right for your hair type? Well, here’s some advice from the Lords & Ladies’ hair specialists.
FAQs about Sea Salt Spray
Been to the beach and realized how relaxed your hair becomes after contact with the sea? This is because your cuticles get opened up, thanks to the salt. Salt also plumps up those thin strands adding volume and texture. This was the catalyst behind the creation of sea salt sprays that allow you to look like you’ve spent a day at the beach from the comfort of your own home.
Now that you know why sea salt sprays were created, you probably still have a number of questions that haven’t been answered. Here’s our list of FAQs about sea salt spray:
- How do you use it, and when? Apply it to damp hair for the best results. This will ensure it is evenly spread through your hair. And, it only takes a small amount, just make sure you comb it through.
- Can you use it on dry hair? Yes, but it’s important that you work it all the way through your hair. Spray it at the middle of your hair strands, then go toward the ends.
- What are the benefits of using sea salt spray? It’s particularly beneficial for those of you with thinning or fine hair. This is because it can create fullness while adding a little hold that is flexible and looks natural. And, it can add volume if you flip your head upside-down and begin spraying at the base of the roots. As you blow dry, be sure to scrunch your hair.
- Will it help oily hair? Even if you haven’t washed your hair, sea salt spray can add texture and body. Those with oily hair will have noticed that seawater helps them go longer periods between washes. So, sea salt spray can soak up the excess oil and mask the greasy look that is commonly associated with oily hair.
- Is it good for straight hair? It’s not going to make your straight hair wavy, but it can give you lasting volume and texture. This will help prevent your straight hair from looking absolutely flat. Use your fingers to scrunch your hair, and spray it evenly throughout.
- What about people with curly hair? Sea salt spray will enhance your natural curls and texture. Use a wide toothed comb to distribute the product and then use your hands to tousle it for that carefree look. Then let it air dry.
If sea salt spray is on your list as you search for where to buy SEVEN luxury hair care products online, you now know why it’s great for your hair. You can get it in a Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa location or in our online shop. If you have additional questions, don’t hesitate to call our hair experts at (844) 725-6655.
7 Locations Throughout Berks County & Montgomery County, PA
12 Ingot Drive
Blandon, PA 19510
Wanting to expand our scope in Berks County, a property was purchased for our Fleetwood Salon, which opened it’s doors in June 2007. This, our fourth salon, was the first one to be built from the ground up….Learn more
Book Online or call (844) SALONLL