Customer Care Jobs Reading, PA
Customer care jobs in Reading, PA may be plentiful, but they wonâ€™t be equal. Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa exceeds the industry average in compensation and benefits, and we are looking for a few highly dedicated customer care professionals to join our team.
As a family owned business, Lords & Ladies was established in 1984. Since then we have expanded to include seven locations throughout Berks and Montgomery Counties. With more than 200 staff members spread among these locations, we are always looking to add gifted and people-oriented professionals.
Customer care is one of our top priorities. We want our clients to leave our salons feeling and looking their best. Our customer care specialists are at the forefront of meeting that requirement as they welcome people into our salons and bid them adieu at the end of their services.
Being the Best Customer Care Professional
If you are devoted to being the best customer care professional then we are looking for you. We believe that treating people right is what makes a lasting impression and keeps them returning to our salons. These are our suggestions for being the best:
- Be Empathetic. Dealing with people can be a challenging situation. We all have our own ways of seeing the world around us and the things that go on within it. Empathy allows our customer care professionals to put themselves in other peopleâ€™s shoes and gain a better perspective on their experiences in our salons.
- Be Available. Flexibility is a key to growth and meeting the needs of our clients. You have to make sure you are available to assist them with products, appointments, suggestions, etc. Always respond promptly and politely so that our clients know we care about them.
- Get Feedback. The only way for us to grow is for us to understand what our clients think about how we do business. Knowing their opinions is important to us. And, it will enable us to continue to evolve and excel in the beauty industry.
- Provide Knowledge. It is imperative that our customer care representatives are knowledgeable about our products and services. So, we suggest getting to know some of them before you apply for a job with us. That way, when you do encounter a customer with questions you will be able to accurately and adequately answer them.
- Communicate & Listen Well. Almost everybody can talk, but that doesnâ€™t make them all good communicators. Active listening is essential if you want to impact the lives and experiences of the customers at our salons. Pay attention to what they are saying and then answer their questions concisely and directly.
Are You Ready to Work with Us?
If you think you fit the best practice suggestions we just provided, then you might be exactly what we need in our salons. And, if customer care is just the beginning of your career goals, rest assured that you can grow with us.
We offer 700 hours of continuing education coursework throughout the year. You wonâ€™t have to remain in a desk job if thatâ€™s not your ultimate goal. You can evolve and excel with us!
If you are considering customer care jobs in Reading, PA, Lords & Ladies might be your best option. You can stop by one of our salons for a traditional application, apply online, or give us a call at (844) 725-6655 if you have any questions.
7 Locations Throughout Berks County & Montgomery County, PA
12 Ingot Drive
Blandon, PA 19510
Wanting to expand our scope in Berks County, a property was purchased for our Fleetwood Salon, which opened itâ€™s doors in June 2007. This, our fourth salon, was the first one to be built from the ground upâ€¦.Learn more
Book Online or call (844) SALONLL