Hair Salon Manager Jobs Douglassville, PA
Have you completed your cosmetology program, obtained your licensure, and are now thinking long and hard about what comes next? Allow us to make it easier for you by suggesting a career as a hair salon manager in Douglassville, PA. Why should you be looking at hair salon manager jobs?
Working as a hair salon manager will allow you to get management experience which is very valuable whether you decide to continue working in personal care services or transition to another industry later on.
Not sure if this is the right role for you? Let’s take a look at the responsibilities you’ll take on.
What Responsibilities Will Be Expected of You?
As a salon and spa manager, your responsibilities can include:
- Driving service and retail sales by promoting products and services on social media channels. You will also be required to practice MBWA (management by walking around).
- Ensuring routine maintenance of equipment to keep them functioning at their best.
- Ensuring that the beauty treatments offered by the salon are of the highest quality possible and adhere to industry standards.
- Following protocols and encouraging employees to do the same
- Communicating with clients and colleagues
- Hiring qualified employees
- Bookkeeping and keeping a track of all customer transactions
- Leading and mentoring staff through coaching and benchmark tracking, providing them with regular and constructive reviews
- Ordering beauty products and replenishing stocks as needed
- Maintaining staff records, including salaries and employee shifts while accounting for peak times and seasonality
- Overseeing salon operations
- Maintaining adherence to hygiene and safety practices
If you have work experience as a salon manager or have taken on a similar role, all the better.
Think you have what it takes to become a good manager? Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa is always looking for exceptional individuals who care about people and our facilities.
Why Work With Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa?
Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa has been around for nearly 40 years. During that time, we’ve become a recognized and trusted name in personal care. We’re popular in the communities we serve — just look at our testimonials — because of our cutting-edge products and treatments, our stylists’ skills, and, friendly service.
Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa can offer you countless opportunities to learn and grow as a management professional. You can also look forward to a competitive compensation and benefits package. In return, we’re looking for a caring, capable, and committed individual who will love our team and customers as much as we do.
Interested? Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa Will Be Delighted to Meet You
Finding hair salon manager jobs in Douglassville, PA — particularly ones that give you the opportunity to grow — can be a challenge. But Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa can offer you growth, rewards, benefits, and stability in addition to a fast-paced and results-driven environment. If you believe that you’re the kind of employee we’re looking for, please send your application to 15 Old Swede Road, Douglassville, PA 19518.
7 Locations Throughout Berks County & Montgomery County, PA
12 Ingot Drive
Blandon, PA 19510
Wanting to expand our scope in Berks County, a property was purchased for our Fleetwood Salon, which opened itâ€™s doors in June 2007. This, our fourth salon, was the first one to be built from the ground upâ€¦.Learn more
Book Online or call (844) SALONLL