Hair Salons Specializing in Color in Reading, PA
Are you looking to get your hair colored? We strongly recommend you get it professionally done instead of doing it yourself. While there are many hair salons specializing in color in Reading, PA, no one does it quite like Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa, a community salon that’s been around since 1984.
Why You Shouldn’t Color Your Hair at Home
While it may sound simple, coloring your own hair takes considerable skill to master. There are many small details and steps to take note of when coloring your hair, especially if the dye job you want entails gradients, bleaching, more than one color, or requires that only certain sections get treated. Additionally, it’s difficult to impossible to reach let alone see the hair that grows at the back of our heads.
Hairdressers typically devote thousands of hours to learn their craft, including hair coloring.
If you’ve been toying with the idea of doing it yourself, consider some of the ways in which a home-based dye job can go wrong:
- You didn’t apply enough dye to fully saturate your hair and the final result is splotchy.
- You apply too much dye and now it looks like a DIY project gone wrong.
- You left the dye in for too long.
- You tried to go lighter and bleached your hair. Your hair now looks dark and brassy.
This is not an exhaustive list by any means. Sometimes you can do everything right and still be stuck with results that look far from the hair color you envisioned. It’s better to put your trust in professionals like the ones at Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa.
Why Choose Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa?
Since our humble beginnings in 1984, Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa has focused on providing its clients with the best services. Our decades of experience have allowed us to tailor our services to suit all our clients’ needs and preferences.
Whatever type of hair coloring effect you’re looking for, Lords & Ladies is up to the task. Here’s a list of hair coloring services we offer:
- Single process color for all-over color or root touch-ups.
- INOA color uses L’Oreal’s ammonia-free dye that features oil delivery technology for healthy lustrous hair. This too is available for all-over color and root touch-ups.
- Partial highlights use a lightener to deliver added dimension to the top portion of the hair with a weaved pattern.
- Full highlights add dimension all over.
- Balayage for a soft and natural gradient towards the tips of the hair. This entails a free-hand technique to add highlights that are reminiscent of sun-lightened hair.
- Corrective color is any multi-step process used to achieve the desired overall look. This is done on a consultation basis only.
As you can see by the range of services we offer, the friendly and professional folks at Lords & Ladies are more than ready to provide clients with the services they need. From the most basic dye jobs to more complicated and dramatic looks, you can be certain that you’ll be in good hands with our team.
Unless you’re a haircare professional yourself, entrust yourself to hair salons specializing in color in Reading, PA like Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa. Sure, you could save a few dollars by doing it yourself, but it’s just as likely that you’ll end up with a dye job you’ll need to have fixed professionally. Visit our hair services page to learn more about how Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa can help you.
7 Locations Throughout Berks County & Montgomery County, PA
12 Ingot Drive
Blandon, PA 19510
Wanting to expand our scope in Berks County, a property was purchased for our Fleetwood Salon, which opened it’s doors in June 2007. This, our fourth salon, was the first one to be built from the ground up….Learn more
Book Online or call (844) SALONLL