Hair Stylist Jobs in Sinking Spring, PA
Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa in Sinking Spring, PA is seeking five-star stylists to join our ever-growing family. Hair stylist jobs are available for current and aspiring beauty industry professionals who are interested in establishing a lucrative and rewarding career.
Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa was established in 1984. Since then, we have expanded to include seven locations throughout Berks (Douglassville, Sinking Spring, Exeter, and Fleetwood) and Montgomery (Perkiomenville, Gilbertsville, and Pottstown) Counties.
The increasing demand for services has necessitated our decision to hire additional stylists. Our clients expect the stylists they find in our salons to be driven, passionate about the industry, and interested in growing their own businesses within ours.
What We Expect
As a family owned business, we do not skimp on expectations. Neither should you. So, if you are interested in applying for a rewarding career within our salon, we require the following skills and qualifications:
- Exceptional customer service abilities
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Demonstrated proficiency in manicuring and pedicuring, perming, balayage, high/lowlighting, hair coloring, styling, and hair cutting
- Professional attitude with a pleasing and outgoing personality
- Current cosmetologist license in the Commonwealth of PA
What You Can Expect
Work and family relationships are always give and take. We understand that you have your own set of expectations before joining a new salon. Here is what we will provide for you:
- Seven state-of-the-art, impeccably maintained, beautifully decorated, and spacious salons to work in
- Salon assistants, fully staffed front desk, and 24/7 on-site management to handle any issues that may arise
- Excellent benefits with a competitive compensation structure
- Professional cleaning and laundry services
- Generous commissions and guaranteed salaries
- Aggressive marketing/advertising strategies to help attract more clients to our salons
- Collaborating with a team thatâ€™s open to new ideas
Beyond that, we provide more than 700 hours of continuing education courses for our staff members each year. And, our Graduate Classes are available to licensed stylists throughout the year. Our very own education team teaches these classes within our state-of-the-art Education Center in Douglassville, PA on various weekdays.
When you complete our Graduate Program, you will move on to attend an eight week training class led by Lâ€™Oreal Professional Artists. When you attend academy classes you return with certification in the course content.
Some of our exciting events include SOHO Academy, the biannual Lâ€™Oreal World Tour, and Eufora YOU School for Cutting (Foundation 1 and Foundation 2). In fact, our education team has even attended three London Academies, three Paris Academies, and other academies in Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Australia, Amsterdam, and Milan.
If you think youâ€™re ready for a challenging and exciting career opportunity and would like to learn more about Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spaâ€™s hair stylists jobs in Sinking Spring, PA, apply online, or stop by any one of our seven salons for more information.
7 Locations Throughout Berks County & Montgomery County, PA
12 Ingot Drive
Blandon, PA 19510
Wanting to expand our scope in Berks County, a property was purchased for our Fleetwood Salon, which opened itâ€™s doors in June 2007. This, our fourth salon, was the first one to be built from the ground upâ€¦.Learn more
Book Online or call (844) SALONLL