Haircut Specials Reading, PA
Looking for haircut specials in Reading, PA? Look no further than Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa. With more than three decades in the beauty industry, we make it our goal to ensure that men, women, and children leave our salons looking and feeling their best.
Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa is a family owned business established in 1984. Since then, we have grown to seven locations throughout Berks and Montgomery Counties. Our Exeter Salon opened in June of 2012. This salon has large windows that allow tons of natural lighting, and patrons often catch a glimpse of deer enjoying a meal behind the salon. And, we are open seven days a week to meet all your hair and beauty needs with regular specials available.
New Year, New You
It’s a new year, and you are probably wondering how to make the most of it. If you are like lots of other people, you created a list of resolutions and some of them have probably already been discarded. But that doesn’t mean you have to give up on the “new year, new you” promise. In fact, you can embrace it with one of these trending haircuts for 2020:
- Shoulder Length. Adding shaggy layers to a shoulder length bob is a simple way to change your appearance. And, if you are up for it, consider a copper balayage to go along with it.
- Shaggy Fringe Bob. If your hair is pretty dense, this is a wonderful style choice. It is basically a bob with shorter layers and a fringed shag. People with waves or curls can pull off this look really well.
- Mid-Length Shag. This will provide you with an edgy, modern look. It offers energy and freedom and works great for people who are looking for that natural, lived-in, undone style. People with fine hair will appreciate the fact that the layers add volume, and those with thicker hair can see some of the weight disappear.
- Hybrid Pixie Shag. Add some baby bangs for a kind of mullet look. This is definitely a statement-making cut. There is a ton of softness and texture with its rounded layers and stark edges. You can always customize the bangs to suit your facial structure.
- Inverted Shag. Stack the layers in the back so that your hair is orderly and neat. The versatility of this cut allows you to embrace the unkempt look too. Or, if you want to add some product, you can really make this appear professional.
- Angled Bob. A popular look for the younger generation, the angular cut boosts both body and volume. It allows you to have a tussled look with minimal effort.
- Asymmetrical Long Pixie. These kinds of cuts are edgy and trendy. You keep one side short and closely cropped while you allow the other side to be longer at the front. The rest of your hair is cut with short layers that get shorter the farther they go up.
You can find haircut specials in Reading, PA at the Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa Exeter location. And, since you now have a list of wonderful trendy hairstyle ideas, this is a great time to take advantage of those specials! Give us a call at (844) 725 6655 to make an appointment.
7 Locations Throughout Berks County & Montgomery County, PA
12 Ingot Drive
Blandon, PA 19510
Wanting to expand our scope in Berks County, a property was purchased for our Fleetwood Salon, which opened it’s doors in June 2007. This, our fourth salon, was the first one to be built from the ground up….Learn more
Book Online or call (844) SALONLL