Haircut Specials in Sinking Spring, PA
Take advantage of haircut specials in Sinking Spring, PA at Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa. Our Sinking Spring location is a blend of history and contemporary touches.
Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa is a family owned business opened in 1984. Our Sinking Spring location preserves a piece of history by being established in the property known as the Hain/Krick House. This home was built in 1700. We have restored most of the original aesthetics including the original limestone walls, wood floors, and fireplaces. This location is incredibly special and incorporates historic charm with modern conveniences.
Lords & Ladies is devoted to exceptional customer service and that is why we offer full-service salon options to men, women, and children. Our salons are staffed with Hair Stylists, Nail Technicians, Estheticians, Massage Therapists, and Registered Nurses. So, even though you are currently looking for haircut specials, you can also find the following services at our Sinking Spring Salon:
- Hot Stone Massage
- Manicures & Pedicures
- And so much more…
Haircuts You’ll Love this Year
Have you been hoping to acquire a gorgeous new look for the new year? Are you wondering which styles are hot right now? Let the experts at Lords & Ladies share some haircuts you’ll love this year:
- Graduated Bob. This bob style is longer in the front of the head with shorter layers that work towards the back. Adding balayage coloring to this cut can really lift the style. And, loosely curling the ends will provide you with a bouncy finish.
- Beach Waves. Just as popular now as they were last year, beach waves seem to be standing the test of time. Best done with long hair and longer layers, this is an easy look to maintain. Just brush it backwards and relish in the compliments.
- Messy Short. Also known as an asymmetrical pixie, this edgy look is sure to draw attention. It is done by closely cropping one side of the head while letting the other side be longer in the front. Then the layers get shorter as they reach the top of your head.
- Jawline Bob. If you are hoping for a sassy but classy look, this is the one for you. Keeping the bob at jawline will help frame your face. Just make sure you keep the strands at the front of your face longer and then flick them under. For a bouncy finish you can add choppy layers throughout the top.
- Wedged Crop. Go for a sweeping fringe by opting for a side part and keep the layers at the back of the head short. Then cut the rest of the hair in line with your ear. This curved silhouette will accent your brave side.
- Blunt Lob. Shoulder length haircuts with blunt ends will give you a sleek style. This is a particularly great cut for people with straight hair who want to maintain a specific shape. And, you can add lots of fun ombre color!
Find out about our haircut specials in Sinking Spring, PA and schedule an appointment at Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa. We are open seven days a week, so give us a call at (844) 725 6655 or book online.
7 Locations Throughout Berks County & Montgomery County, PA
12 Ingot Drive
Blandon, PA 19510
Wanting to expand our scope in Berks County, a property was purchased for our Fleetwood Salon, which opened it’s doors in June 2007. This, our fourth salon, was the first one to be built from the ground up….Learn more
Book Online or call (844) SALONLL