Professional Hair Products Reading, PA
The best place for professional hair products in Reading, PA is Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa. We have the top names you are looking for, and our expert stylists can help you pick the professional products that are best for your hair type, texture, color, and style.
Our family owned business has been in operation since 1984. We have grown over the last 30+ years to include seven locations throughout Berks and Montgomery Counties. The Lords & Ladies Salon in Reading, otherwise known as the Exeter Salon, opened in June of 2012. It boasts an open layout with large windows and natural lighting. You will enjoy both the ambiance and the professionalism exhibited by our staff at each of our locations.
Professional Hair Products FAQs
If you have been hoping to learn more about professional hair products so that you can get your unruly locks under control, allow our expert and experienced hair stylists to give you the answers to some FAQs:
- How do I pick the right product? The best method is consulting with your personal stylist. He/she understands the unique aspects and needs of your hair and can help set up a regimen that suits you perfectly.
- Do season changes require product adjustments? Your hair needs to adapt to its climate just as much as your skin does. Depending on where you live, and what season you are in, your hair may need more or less moisturizing. And, you may need to find something with an SPF to protect your locks from the sun.
- How do I get the most benefit from the products I use? One key method is to ensure that your hair is 90% dry before applying styling agents. They will help replace the moisture you have removed. Placing them on wet hair dilutes them and impedes their ability to work properly.
- Do I really need to condition my hair each time I wash it? You bet! You can actually wash less, but don’t skip on conditioning in between washes. Conditioners allow you to maintain natural oils and keep your hair feeling clean and fresh.
- Will my age affect the products I choose? You may not realize it, but your hair can age prematurely just like your skin does. Talk to one of our stylists to help you pick the right products for your hair’s condition. We will offer you those that won’t age or stress your strands.
- Do I need to switch shampoos every six months? Actually, you can switch up every time you finish a bottle. This allows your hair to adapt and provide a different look for you to enjoy. Use a Lords & Ladies stylist to help you determine which product to try next.
- Any other advice I need? While you may love the benefits of curling irons, flat irons, and blow dryers, they can damage your hair. The heat is often too intense causing your hair to become dry and brittle. If you choose to utilize these styling tools make sure you apply a quality heat protectant first!
You can get your professional hair products in Reading, PA, as well as excellent advice, from the staff at Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa. Feel free to give us a call for additional information or to schedule a consultation (844) 725 6655.
7 Locations Throughout Berks County & Montgomery County, PA
12 Ingot Drive
Blandon, PA 19510
Wanting to expand our scope in Berks County, a property was purchased for our Fleetwood Salon, which opened it’s doors in June 2007. This, our fourth salon, was the first one to be built from the ground up….Learn more
Book Online or call (844) SALONLL