Top Haircut Trends This Year
If you want to know the top haircut trends for this year, you have come to the right place. Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa is prepared to share all the latest styles and techniques with you. Our experts are highly trained and experienced.
Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa is a family owned business with more than three decades in the beauty industry. Our desire is to ensure that men, women, and children walk out of our salons feeling and looking their best. And, with seven locations throughout Berks and Montgomery Counties, we are always available for you. Plus, we are open seven days a week to ensure we can meet your hectic scheduling needs.
5 Styles to Consider This Year
New years always make us want a fresh start. Many of us think that adding a number of resolutions is the best way to do it, but, since most of us give up on those before February even hits, there’s another longer-lasting option. A new haircut is the best way to feel like a new you when a new year begins.
Giving yourself a new look is as easy as stepping into a Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa. And, with our expert help, you can decide which of these five styles to consider this year:
- Layered Pixie. Pixie cuts are adorable. Adding soft layers to them can give you a classic yet timeless look that brings attention to your face’s fabulous features. And, pixies are so versatile, allowing you to change the look with a little bit of product.
- Blunt Textured Bob. Over the last year, lots of attention has been paid to the bob cut. So, if you are tempted to chop your hair off, this might be the best idea because this look is still on fire this year. The big difference this year is the piecey, softer look we create as we texture the ends.
- Invisible Layers. Maybe you aren’t ready to sacrifice the length of your hair, but you still want to change things up for the new year. If that’s the case, adding subtle layers that start below your chin will provide your hair with extra movement and volume. It’s the complete opposite of the shag.
- Shag. If you think bobs are versatile ‘dos, then you will really love the creativity provided by a shag. The shag haircut is defined by its heavy layers and can work with or without bangs. Plus, this cut is so flexible that your hair texture and length won’t affect its beauty.
- Super Long. Though long hair never goes out of style, it is taking a backseat to the previously mentioned shorter options. But, if you simply cannot rid yourself the length, rest assured that 2020 won’t change its appeal or popularity. But consider adding some layers, just in case.
You can trust the experts at Lords & Ladies Salon and Medical Spa to help you figure out the top haircut trends this year. And, if you are having a hard time deciding which new look is best for you, give us a call at (844) 725 6655 for a consultation or appointment. You can also book online.
7 Locations Throughout Berks County & Montgomery County, PA
12 Ingot Drive
Blandon, PA 19510
Wanting to expand our scope in Berks County, a property was purchased for our Fleetwood Salon, which opened it’s doors in June 2007. This, our fourth salon, was the first one to be built from the ground up….Learn more
Book Online or call (844) SALONLL